Our lounge bar is now closed for renovation.
The renovation represents a major commitment for The Hibs Club but we’re sure you’re going to agree it will be worth it.
The new lounge bar will be entirely separate from the Famous Five Suite, so no more shared bar and no more shared music from events in the function hall.
The lounge bar will work better for our members, their guests and our bar staff:
- Additional tills will address some of the queuing issues at busier times
- Repositioning the bar will allow us to offer additional seating
- A more flexible area will allow us to offer entertainment for members, no matter what private functions are on elsewhere
- Five TVs will deliver all the live sport our customers have become accustomed to
- Our new “interior” will be modern and fresh, with some unique touches and memorabilia celebrating Hibs
Our renovation will take in two home games:
- Aberdeen on Tuesday 25 September
- Hamilton on Saturday 6 October
Business as usual
Our other bars will all be open for these games but we do ask you to be patient as both these games are likely to be busy, particularly before kick off.
The new bar should be open towards the end of October, ahead of the home game against Rangers.
If you’ve got any questions about the renovation, please speak to a committee member.
We’ll also keep you updated on progress via Facebook and Twitter. Check #sunnysidereborn for more.