With international football done for the year, Hibs are back in action before a busy, busy December.
Kick off at Easter Road is 3pm on Saturday. Your Hibs Club Saturday is shaping up like this:
- We’re open from 11am
- We’ll be members only before the game
- We’re delighted to be able to welcome our members to the new Whelahans bar ahead of the game – the first time our new look bar has been open before a home game
- The Charlie Murray Games Room, Famous Five Suite and Pat Stanton Suite will also be open before the game
- We’ll be showing all the live football action during the day, take a look at our five 65 inch screens in Whelahans
After the game
As ever, The Hibs Club will be open throughout the day. Whelahans, The Charlie Murray Games Room and The Famous Five Suite will be open post match.
We have two private functions on Saturday so we’ll need to ask you to vacate the Famous Five Suite by around 6.30pm – Whelahans and The Charlie Murray Games will both be open.
And if you fancy stretching you day into the evening, we’ve got some fantastic (and free) entertainment with the brilliant Stuart McLean in Whelahans on Saturday night.
Don’t miss out – get your tickets this weekend
If you’re joining us on Saturday, remember to pick up your tickets for:
- Our St Andrew’s Night Party – tickets are free
- Our Children’s Christmas Party – tickets £5 per child
- Our Hogmanay Party – 2 tickets per member, £10 per ticket
- Our Skababs and Absolute Jam double headers – 29 and 30 March 2019, tickets £10 per night