New Year, new you?
Make sure The Hibs Club remains part of your plans in 2019!
Membership renewals are now due.
As ever you’ll need to pay your renewals by the end of February. Remember:
- Renewals must be paid direct to your branch
- If you’ve got any questions you should speak to your branch committee in the first instance
- Check with your branch committee to find out how much you’ll need to pay
Remember: It’s your responsibility to renew via your branch committee. HSA committee members and Hibs Club staff can’t accept and will never ask for your renewal money either in The Hibs Club or via any other communications.
What you get:
- Reduced bar prices seven days a week
- Access to the Club before home games
- Priority tickets for our Hogmanay Party
- Access to tickets for our Player of the Year Dinner through your branch
- Access to book our functions rooms for parties and celebrations
There is one difference this year – you won’t receive a bar voucher for reaffiliations this year. This should help reduce the cost of renewing and also reduce the queues at our bars on match days throughout January, February and March.
Unless you’ve lost your card or your card is broken, your membership card will be automatically renewed when you reaffiliate – only junior members will receive a new card.
When the reaffiliation process is complete, the HSA committee will advise all branches on the availability of new memberships. Applications for new members won’t be accepted by the registrars before this.