It’s the Scottish Cup, it’s at Easter Road, there might be some old faces returning, we’ll all be behind the lads and the new manager. It’s Hibs v Celtic on Saturday 2 March.
And, as ever, The Hibs Club will be here for you.
Your pre-match Saturday at The Hibs Club
- We’ll be open at 11am ahead of the 5.15pm kick off
- We will be members only before the game
- Whelahans, The Charlie Murray Games Room, The Pat Stanton Suite and The Famous Five Suite will all be open before the game
- Our kitchen will be open as usual
After the game
We’ve got a cabaret on Saturday evening so entry to the Famous Five Suite will be by ticket only – so if you want to see our Annie Lennox tribute show make sure you get your tickets from the bar.
- Whelahans, The Charlie Murray Games Room and The Pat Stanton Suite will be open after the game
- Unfortunately under 18s will not be allowed into The Hibs Club after the game.
We’ll do our best to accomodate everyone else but we’re expecting a busy evening and non-members might not be able to sign in after the game.
Please note: The Hibs Club will NOT be showing the game live on Saturday evening.