The Hibs Club is now closed until further notice
Following the decision to suspend the football season indefinitely, The Hibs Club at Sunnyside remains open as normal.
We’ll continue to monitor the situation and update you should anything change as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic develops.
Members and guests should follow current guidance. This is particularly important if you think you might have symptoms or are among the most vulnerable groups.
Events that have been cancelled:
- Sunday night bingo – suspended until further notice
- Darts – league suspended for one month, no matches for Hibs Club A or Hibs Club B
- Wednesday evening line dancing – suspended until further notice
- Thursday night bingo – suspended until further notice
- St Patrick’s Branch St Pat’s Night – Friday 13 March
- Southern Branch Dance – Saturday 14 March
- Leith Athletic Fundraising event – Friday 20 March
- Private functions – Saturday 21 March
- Hibernian Supporters Association Player of the Year Dinner – Sunday 22 March
- Pablo Bloom – 10 April, we are hoping this show will be rescheduled
Members should note that The Hibernian Supporters Association AGM, due to be held on Sunday 3 May, has been postponed. A new date will be announced when there is more clarity on the current situation.
We’ll continue to have discussions with our acts about our entertainment programme and will let you know if there are any changes to our advertised schedule.
If we become aware of other functions being cancelled we will update this page – but please do check with the event organisers in the first instance.
In the meantime, in line with current guidance, we will be open seven days a week for members and visitors.
We encourage all our members and visitors to take care of themselves and each other and follow the appropriate guidelines.