Hibs are back in action at Easter Road on Wednesday, looking to make it three wins from three.
After our cracking win against Celtic on Sunday we’re expecting another big turnout at Sunnyside before the match.
The Hibs Club will be open from 4pm before the game.
As well as our bars, the kitchen will be open serving hot and cold snacks.
We’ll be members only before the game.
Stay up to date with The Hibs Club
Want to hear the latest news from Sunnyside?
Get the latest news from our Facebook page.
Coming up at The Hibs Club
- It’s an 11am start for us on Saturday 22 December as Hibs face Livingston at Easter Road.
- Our Children’s Christmas Party is on Sunday 23 December – unfortunately tickets for the party are now sold out.
- We’ve got a limited number of seats available for our bus to Ibrox on Boxing Day. Tickets are only available for members and seats must be reserved at the bar.
- We’ll be open from 11am on Saturday 29 December ahead of the 5.30pm kick off in the Edinburgh derby.
- And check out our festive opening hours.