A league game at Easter Road – and a new manager to welcome.
Will you be going along to raise the roof for Paul Heckingbottom tomorrow? If you are, here’s everything you need to know about what’s happening at The Hibs Club.
Saturday at The Hibs Club
It’s business as usual on Saturday at Sunnyside.
We’ll be opening the doors at 11am, with the kitchen open and all our bars in full swing throughout the day as we head towards kick off.
As with the majority of our home games this season, The Hibs Club will be members only before the game.
We’ve also got a real treat in store after the game as we welcome Andy Chung back to The Hibs Club for his debut appearance at Whelahans.
Andy will start you tapping your feet from 8pm – and we’re sure it’s going to be a busy one, so get your seat early. As with all our shows at Whelahans, Andy’s show will be absolutely free.
Your footballing weekend at The Hibs Club
It wouldn’t be the weekend without live football.
This week that includes:
- Sunderland v Accrington Stanley, Ross County v East Fife and Queens Park Rangers v Watford on Friday evening
- Southend v Portsmouth and Brighton v Derby before Saturday’s kick off at Easter Road
- Newport v Manchester City from 5.30pm on Saturday
- Motherwell v another Edinburgh team, Blackburn v Middlesbrough and Bristol City v Wolves to see you through Sunday afternoon
- Kilmarnock v Celtic and Doncaster v Crystal Palace on from 4pm on Sunday
- And a Crackerjack Monday evening as Chelsea host Manchester United in the FA Cup
All that. AND free pies on Sunday and £2.50 pints of Carling every day.
If you’re not at The Hibs Club, is it even the weekend?
Renew your membership at The Hibs Club
Member of The Hibs Club? Not renewed for 2019?
Make sure you try and speak to your branch committee when you’re in The Club over the weekend. The clock is ticking on 2019 membership renewals.