The Hibs Club is delighted to be hosting an open meeting of Hibernian Football Club’s Let’s Work Together group on Wednesday 19th March.
Let’s Work Together brings together representatives from across the Hibernian community to identify ways we can work together for the good of the football club. This month’s meeting is open to all Hibs supporters.
Let’s Work Together 2014, The Hibs Club, Sunnyside
Wednesday 19th March, 6.30pm
Fans are welcome to join representatives from a wide range of Hibs organisations including:
- Hibernian FC board and management
- Hibernian Community Foundation
- Hibernian Historical Trust
- The Hibs Club
- Supporter’s branches
- Hibernian Former Player’s Association
- Hibernian FC Disabled Supporters’ Association
- Erin Trust
- Dnipro Kids Appeal
- Leith Links
Meetings of Let’s Work Together 2014 will be held on the second Wednesday of each month either at Easter Road or at The Hibs Club at Sunnyside.
The agenda for the March meeting is:
- Report from last meeting
- Draft LWT 2014 terms of reference (Aim, Team, Goals & Targets)
- Board update & Q&A
- Management updates & Q&A
- Group reports
- Club meetings & group events calendar for 2014
We look forward to welcoming all fans to Sunnyside on Wednesday.