The Edinburgh derby is back at Easter Road.
Kick off in the big game is 12.15pm on Sunday 26th October.
The Hibs Club at Sunnyside will be open from 11am before the game, the perfect place to meet up and enjoy a drink and something from our kitchen before heading to Easter Road.
And, of course, we’ll be open after the game for what will hopefully be a memorable day of celebrations.
The Hibs Club is the ideal way to set yourself up for roaring on Alan Stubbs and the Hibs players as they look to take the spoils in our biggest clash of the season.
Live football at The Hibs Club
The Edinburgh derby might be the showstopper but there are plenty of games to watch at Sunnyside this weekend.
- Aberdeen v Motherwell, kick off 7.45pm
- Millwall v Cardiff, kick off 12.15pm
- West Ham v Manchester City, kick off 12.45pm
- Real Madrid v Barcelona, kick off 5pm
- Swansea v Leicester, kick off 5.30pm
- HIBERNIAN v Hearts, kick off 12.15pm
- Burnley v Everton, kick off 1.30pm
- Manchester United v Chelsea, kick of 4pm
- Getafe v Atheltico Madrid, kick off 8pm
- QPR v Aston Villa, kick off 8pm